fredag 3. august 2018

here are some original illustrations I have made in the recent past.
All these works are made by me, claimed by me, and owned by me.
For any questions, send me an email at : simon_s92@msn.com
My motifs span many themes and explore the dynamic relationship between the associations we have
to certain objects and figures.
I interject novel ways of interaction that crosses expected borders of framing a story or an idea.
The images are in the process given new meaning and avoids cultural cliches that are stapled across history.
Favorite motifs include teddy bears, masks, forgotten objects, puppets, toys and everyday tools.
I also have more unpublished illustrations not featured here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 










 



 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar